A brief note on Melanotan 2
The lab-made form of Melanotan 2 was originally created back in the 80s by a team of scientists at the University of Arizona. Since then, it quickly rose to become one of the most popular tanning aids. Using melanotan 2 to aid in tanning is a simple and straightforward process.
- Melanotan 2 is retailed and delivered in the form of a freeze-dried powder that is sealed and stored in sterile 10mg multi-use vials. Before using MT2, you will need to dilute the powder in sterile water. This will need to be done at home, as the liquid solution degrades quickly and becomes less effective if it is not refrigerated continuously after mixing.
- If you’re no stranger to tanning products, you may have heard of other solutions such as nasal sprays, oral pills, and even premixed peptide. So, how do Melanotan 2 injections differentiate from these alternatives? While some of these alternatives are all the rave in today’s day and age, they’re simply ineffective, despite all the buzz and hype around them!
Not only are you going to spend far more money with alternatives, but you’re ultimately not going to see the full range of amazing benefits that melanotan 2 has to offer.
- Despite popular misconception, MT2 is a regular therapy and requires continuous maintenance to be effective, even after users achieve their desired skin tone. However, unlike many other popular tanning supplements and treatments, using MT2 to aid in tanning is a simple and straightforward process. And even if you do strop your treatment and cut off maintenance doses, you will still be able to enjoy your perfect tan for months on end, even with no sun or UV exposure.
Melanotan 2 is the perfect solution if you want to supercharge your skin with melanin, allowing it to heal faster from any tanning damage and tan quickly with only a fraction of the effort or risk involved.
Keep in mind that as your body adjusts after the initial few doses, the side effects will subside and won’t be bothering you anymore.
- Published On : 2 years ago on May 30, 2020
- Author By : Anya
- Last Updated : May 26, 2020 @ 7:33 am
- In The Categories Of : Fashion