Choosing a vstarcam outdoor ip camera
To make the right decision, let’s analyze some basic characteristics to which you should pay special attention.
- The presence of high-quality CCD. The Sony Super HAD II CCD can provide a street camera with up to 0.15 lux in color mode and up to 0.001 lux in b / w mode.
- High image quality with a resolution of 600/700 color TVL and b / w modes. To ensure the highest possible degree of image detail, the external camera must generate high resolution images with a resolution of 600/700 color and black and white TVL, respectively.
- IR lighting. This ensures that the camera works in low light conditions. In the absence of illumination, the external camera can activate IR LED, which guarantees a clear observation of the observation area.
- Functions to improve image quality. Digital image stabilization (DIS) is used to eliminate flickering of the image resulting from wind gusts or other sources of vibration. Due to the high light compensation (HLC) of bright image areas, adjacent image areas can be seen more clearly.
- Detection areas and private areas. Among the useful functions of a functional outdoor camera, it is worth highlighting the ability to specify up to 8 motion detection zones with adjustable parameters (size, position, sensitivity). In addition, the outdoor camera can configure up to 12 private masking zones in the image to prevent the operator from seeing it.
- Easy to install and use.
Of course, all these vstarcam outdoor ip camera features are not exhaustive, but we are sure that they will help the client to make the right decision.
- Published On : 7 months ago on October 27, 2019
- Author By : Anya
- Last Updated : November 2, 2019 @ 7:43 am
- In The Categories Of : Tech